[In my opinion, writing is important because it makes others
understand you.] Actually, as a music
student, I find that writing is difficult for me. I mostly find that what I
can’t express in words I can express in music. Not only that, but I believe
actions speak louder than words. Even though I say this, I can understand why
writing can be important for academic purposes. While language and spoken words
fade, books and writing last forever. For example, if there weren’t any books
about the Holocaust, people years from now will forget and history is doomed to
repeat itself.
This is fairly difficult for me to talk about. Like I mentioned before, I usually use music to express how I feel so while I cannot tell exactly why I think writing is important, I do enjoy reading very much. They teach me about morals and bravery and the author takes me to a different place where the character’s troubles are my own and we go through it together.
I think that the kind of writing I’m going to be doing in my career is probably composing music, if that’s what I plan to go in to. I might have to do some essays about musical structure and analyzing music. Since I don’t know where my music career will take me, I cannot say for sure what I’m going to be writing in the future.
Has there ever been a time where I was misunderstood? Yes, but when I explain my true intentions, everything was cleared up. It’s not the words that helped the person understand me, but the actions I took to insure I was understood.
This is fairly difficult for me to talk about. Like I mentioned before, I usually use music to express how I feel so while I cannot tell exactly why I think writing is important, I do enjoy reading very much. They teach me about morals and bravery and the author takes me to a different place where the character’s troubles are my own and we go through it together.
I think that the kind of writing I’m going to be doing in my career is probably composing music, if that’s what I plan to go in to. I might have to do some essays about musical structure and analyzing music. Since I don’t know where my music career will take me, I cannot say for sure what I’m going to be writing in the future.
Has there ever been a time where I was misunderstood? Yes, but when I explain my true intentions, everything was cleared up. It’s not the words that helped the person understand me, but the actions I took to insure I was understood.
No comments:
Post a Comment